[pct-l] MT Whitney PCT

OTOH, it has been almost 30 years since I hiked to the top of Mt.
Whitney after leaving our packs at the trail junction. We were on a one
week trip.  It still is one of the high lights and best memories of my
backpacking days. And as I recall, back then there was no outhouse on
top. So it is your call. Consider how you will think and feel years
later. I'm glad I made the trip.

I've never been to the top of the Sears Tower. However I did go to the top
(tourist observation deck) of the Empire State Building before there was a World
Trade Center and I consider that trip (via elevator) worthwhile also.

John