From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Marshall Karon
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 10:05 PM
To: John Randall; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Washington section

The latest PCTA Communicator talks about the issue. It is too early to know
what will be done. My guess is you won't know for sure until you get there.
But I expect that by the time you reach Lake Tahoe, something will be in
place. There will be a way. Each year something seems to happen to
someplace(s) on the trail - fires, floods, clear cuts, etc. If you get there
at the "wrong" time, well - you do what you need to do.

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR
m.karon@comcast.net