[pct-l] Team 2004

I recently checked out a map of the glacier peak wilderness in a "Trekking
in Washington" book. There is a designated route on the east side of
glacier peak.  I looked at it fairly carefully and there may be one river
crossing that could be problematic.  But that's impossible to tell from
the map.  My guess is that we'll take those trails on the east side.  They
start at the same place and end in Stehekin.  The Stehekin area should be
repaired by the time we get there because people have houses in that area.
I'm thinking we won't need to be shuttled around.

Steve