[pct-l] Foot size increase on PCT

> Perhaps most people gain about 2 shoe sizes as they age and as they
> use their feet more.

i agree.  i have not thru-hiked, but i haqve hikes 1000's of miles as
well as trail-run  1000's more, and also run several marathons and
ultramarathons.  my shoe size has recently gone from 9.5 to 10.5.  most
of my friends who also run/hike alot have expressed similar
experiences.  my wife, who is an M.D., says that it is quite common for
people's feet to "flatten" and get bigger as they age.  apparently, the
amount of "flattening" varies from person to person.

peace,
dude