[pct-l] Sewing sil-nylon..

> Q:  Is there any special procedure for sewing onto the compression straps on my backpack?

As Francois mentioned, a new needle, sized 60 or 70 should be fine for sil-nylon.

For sewing to your compression straps, you probably want a size 90 or 100 needle, since you're going through thick material.  Amazingly, I've broken larger sized needles like that hen sewing through webbing material.  You just have to keep your eye on it as you're stitching..

Daniel