[pct-l] Fwd: PCT

I received the following message and am forwarding onto the list.  Tom is
seeking someone to hike from Campo to Scissors crossing in early April (see
below) in order to have "safety in numbers" near the border.  If you are interested
please contact him off list as he is not a subscriber.

Greg

In a message dated 2/5/2004 4:22:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,