[pct-l] camera

At the PCT Cascade chapter meeting Jonathan Ley, the guest speaker, whose
presentation was on digital photography, raised a great point.  If you've
got the space don't worry about sorting through your pictures to delete the
unwanted ones as the LCD screen is the big drain on the batteries.  I bet a
256 mb card weighs less than an extra set of batteries!

Jonathan has his presentation on his most excellent website.  I think it's
www.phlumph.com

David
david@dalbey.org

  :Photoshop or any digital progam does the same thing.  The 750 takes 4 AA
  :batteries or two of the lithium doubles.  I took more than 400 digital
  :pix on one
  :set of  lithium batts this last year.  This included visually examining
  :the
  :images that night and discarding  the unacceptable.
  :
  :
  :No Way Ray (Echols)
  :pct-l mailing list