[pct-l] Lookig for good trail eats

Muesli makes a great breakfast.  Not only is it a trail favorite, I eat it
regularly at home.  The variety that I eat is Familia brand Meusli.
Unfortunatly I doubt I'll be able to find it at resupply points along the
way.  At home I use milk but on trail I use powdered milk.  Definately not
as good but it gets the job done.

Oatmeal doesn't really cut it for me.  I don't think it really gives you
much energy in my opinion (I don't want to start a war here).  I can eat
several packets and I'm starving 15 minutes later.  And that's not even
when I'm hiking!

Steve