[pct-l] Re: Way point tents

In a message dated 1/29/04 2:30:09 PM, joph@piedmontbsa.org writes:

<< The final straw came when my husband awoke in

the middle of the night with a frog on his head!!!

  <<My partner, Dave has one of the Mt. Hardware tents. He used it last
weekend on the PCT at Cibbets. We got rain all night. And his silicon fabric got
saturated and then leaked. You'll be seeing it for sale on E-bay soon.>>

Well, so much for recommendations from Adventure Magazine! Maybe I'll e-mail
them a few comments. I'm sticking with my Micro Swift. Actually, it's only
about 3 years old and has a lot of miles left in it.  Sounds like the MSR Zoid is
okay.  David C