[pct-l] Re: Why is it so hard...?

On another list I subscribe to, we give out an "award" for those who make
Internet blunders. Since we've established that award, the misuse of the
reply key has been reduced CONSIDERABLY. No one wants to get the "Dilbert
Award." Maybe this list should institute a similar "honor"?

Tom Griffin
Seattle
PCT pages: http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/pct.html