[pct-l] Campmor URL

In my original post about the water bottle slings, I included the Campmor
product item number.  I did not make it clear this was not part of the site URL.
Go to www.campmor.com and then to item number 87672.  Sorry about that.

Also, personally I do not like things hanging from a hip belt or shoulder
straps.  I find they get into my way for some reason and are just a pain, so I
prefer sling strap bottle holders/Playapus Totes and a belly pack for other gear
I do not want in my backpack.  Just a personal preference - hike your own
hike and all that stuff.

Thanks, Switchback