[pct-l] Re: San Felipe Hills alternate route?

One of the most spectacular scene I ever witness was coming up San Felipe
Hills just as I was rounding a switchback was a curled Rattle snake rattling his
rattle. I stopped for a second and setting right beside the Rattler was a
Rabbit. The Rabbit blinks her eyes and began to give birth to premature bunnies. I
guess she was just zapped and the venom was setting in. I decide to let
nature take its course and walked on.

Lonetrail