[pct-l] snow training

Dear pct-listers,

As we will be going over Forester Pass too this year, and I am a scaredycat
when it comes to snow: do these concerns apply also in September? Or has
almost all of the snow melted by then?

I've been snowboarding so the fear of snow should ease up a little. Don't
know if it really works that way, but I am hoping it will.

Saskia