[pct-l] Dog hiking

"all wildlife problems with dogs can be solved with training."

Good point, I really was thinking that leash training will put a stop to all
dog /wildlife interfaces. Selecting a trainable athletic dog is also a
requisite first step. Not too clear, but I could go on all day with this
stuff.
I too, have a "foo-foo" dog. She detests hiking and would go out just far
enough to get away from me and then go hide under the car. Her hiking career
was very short.
Carolyn Eddy
Goattracks Magazine
www.goattracksmagazine.com