[pct-l] Whatever happened to--

Bear Valley makes Pemmican bars.  They're acutally pretty good too.  I
can't stand and type of "power" bars (especially Power Bars) but I can eat
these.  There's something like 420 calories per bar and they contain all
essential amino acids for protien.  Nutritionally, they're much better
than power bars and the like (although Clif bars aren't too bad).  I'd
still probably get sick of them if I had to eat them everyday.

Steve