[pct-l] White Gas/ and Stove Question.

Thanks Everyone for all your Stove input. I am still going to think about what stove to take. At this point, it seem from Judiths comment:

Judith Gustafson ((jgus at sunbow.org:))

Most MAJOR resupply towns have a hiker box, either at the post office, or at
some key campground or motel or hardward store where EVERYONE
(quote/unquote) stays or shops. The hiker boxes almost always have stove
alcohol of some type or other you can pour in your bottle, and also have a
can of white gas (usually Coleman) that you can take what you need from.

If this is the case, I could just take the MSR stove and take and give at the hikers boxes as need be. I just did not want to buy 26 cans of white gas at $5/can. With Hiker boxes, If I only had to buy 1/3 the time, then my current system would work.

May still use the Estebit or Pepsi can "alcohaul stove" solutions for parts of the trail.

We shall see. If you have more thoughts on stoves that would be great..
-Mt Goat-