[pct-l] Can you do it in 4?

Having been in grad. school recently, I'd like to emphasize this point.
It is possible to break away from grad. school for part of the summer,
but it is very difficult to leave everything behind for an entire summer.
Once studies begin it is really important to see them through and
not lose momentum.  The summer before grad. school is an excellent time
to do a thruhike.   I wish I had.  Instead, I had to wait until after
I finished grad. school to do the best thing that I have ever done with
my short life.

Suge

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Kent Ryhorchuk wrote:

> Here is a warning: you might find that once you get tied up in grad
> school or whatever it might be hard to break away like this again for a
> long time. Don't waste your opportunity!
>
> Kent.

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics
Indiana University