[pct-l] Being a good list contributor

dude <dude@fastmail.ca> wrote: rob - i agree that a thorough discussion is a great thing, but I am
tired of the bear can threads. :-) there must be over 500 of them
in the archives.

i know. i was just using the bear can issue  to make my point. being a complete malcontent i love rants and arguments. im a lefty earth firster and so are most of my friends,so i don`t get to hear arguments from the righty bushies too often. i first joined this list back in 99 ,in the midst of the last election. i was amazed to find out rightwingers not only hike, but care about the p.c.t. as passionatly as i do. i may not agree with them,but  hearing their point of view gives me something to think about