[pct-l] hardest climb?

In a message dated 1/13/2004 8:28:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
judsonb@internetcds.com writes:

> OK, folks- here's your chance to chime in. What, IYHO, is the hardest climb
> on the PCT? Reply just to me, and I'll compile the results so we can
> determine a "winner".

I can't ever recall a "hardest climb" since it's graded for pack stock, the
most difficult is 15% if I'm not mistaken.  If there's one knock on the PCT,
especially for former AT hikers, it's not tough enough.  Of course, it has other
challenges to help make up for that.

Sly