[pct-l] hardest climb?

OK, folks- here's your chance to chime in. What, IYHO, is the hardest climb
on the PCT? Reply just to me, and I'll compile the results so we can
determine a "winner".

Some rules...northbound only, and just pick one- not one for snowy
conditions, one for longest climb, one for steepest, etc. Just pick one
overall you think merits being called the hardest. I think this should be
pretty interesting. As for myself, I haven't done the whole trail (yet) so I
won't vote.

Judson
Ashland