[pct-l] Gear List

Ok, Jim;

Pack: I am also taking a MT Smith/Ghost pack in 2005. You have good taste...

Hmm... very through list....

I saw bandages, is that bandaids? you know the small kind, like 3/4" X 3" for small scrapes..

Ok, that it, your so through I bringing out my list....lets see if I can find anything missing:

Things you probably need.
1. shorts - are you taking any kind of shorts. I see the pants, but what if it gets hot? or do you pants zip off and become shorts? Let me guess it on the list, I just didn't see it.

Things you may want.
1. Sewing kit, you know the small .1oz type you get at some Hotels....

2. Glue stick and lighter. I kid you not. Another way to fix shoes, packs, pants. I see you already have duck tape, but Glue stick and a lighter might be helpfull. Suggest those ultra small lighters, that are about 1/2 - 1/3 size of normal. Also there are two sizes of glue sticks. I am suggesting the smaller of the two sizes.

Final Analysis: You must already be an expert, or well on your way....Your list seems very through. Good luck on your trip, and I am sure we would all be interested to hear what worked and didn't work for you....
-Mt Goat-

Jim Keener <jkeener at pct04.com> wrote:
Greetings:
Well, here goes. I'm asking for feedback on my gear list:
http://pct04.com/planninig/gear.pdf
Thanks in advance.

Peace,
Jim