[pct-l] 5 gal bucket

That sounds like a great way to go for a bounce box. Back when I did the
trail in '82, regular shipments used conventional boxes, but inside had food
rodent-proofed, packed in large plastic jars obtained from fast food
restaurants. The jars originally contained food like Mayo and the like. Free
boxes, free jars.

-Ken M.