[pct-l] Also in the news from Orange County

<<HORSE OWNERS FACE HEFTY MANURE FINES>>

Sounds good to me. I weigh 200 lbs., and I go out in the woods and dig a 8"
deep hole. But somebody's 1000 lb. horse (I'm guessing on weight) can crap
and pee all over the trail and keep on going. I accept it as one of life's
foibles, but unfairness could certainly be argued.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying we should be able to do what horses
do...=) But last summer, as I was hiking past a veritable pyramid of horse
dung, I actually inhaled one of the kazillion flies that was entertaining
itself thereabouts. Just about wanted to kill something after I recovered
from my revulsion.

Judson
Ashland