[pct-l] Mountain Lion

In a message dated 1/9/2004 7:31:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
judsonb@internetcds.com writes:

> This is the second time this week I've heard someone use "environmentalist"
> like it's a bad word. I do not belong to this forum in order to hear people
> get on a soapbox. Can we just stick to talking about the PCT and desist with
> the off-topic diatribes??

Well it's really not off topic since it the incident was in the Cleveland NF
which the PCT runs through.

However, as far as I'm concerned,  I'd rather be mauled or killed by a wild
animal such as a mountain lion or bear then the same by a car.  I have no
illusions that man is on top of the food chain.

Sly