[pct-l] Mountain Lion

<<I again question why this area was designated a wilderness. 1500 acres
surround by highway and millions of people. How can large wildlife exist
here
without incidents as occurred last night? Oh! I know it makes the present
day
environmentalist feel so good to have a designated wilderness in their back
yard.
This was the trend several decades ago by local chapters of the Sierra Club.
At
the same time the same environmentalist (Sierra Club) voted for mass
inmagration which resulted in building more homes yes cutting down more
trees. Oh! Yes,
their cry save the forest, save the amimals, save the air and streams but
people votes trees don't, aminals don't and that's more inportant you see
the
Sierra Club became so attached to the Denoctrtic party they could not see
the
forest  because of the votes.

lonetrail>>

This is the second time this week I've heard someone use "environmentalist"
like it's a bad word. I do not belong to this forum in order to hear people
get on a soapbox. Can we just stick to talking about the PCT and desist with
the off-topic diatribes??