[pct-l] Stream Crossings

In a message dated 1/7/2004 2:59:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
StoneDancer1@aol.com writes:

> Bear Creek was the most difficult, mid thigh deep and running hard.  I
> crossed it at first light on June 28th.  There were pine branches that
> people had
> left on both sides.

I agree that was one of the hardest I thought.  The creek before benson Lake
was also dicey.  I crossed on a large submerged log and the water was still
near knee deep.  I made it about a step and a half from the end before going in.
 I faired OK, but my camera didn't work again after getting dunked.  (< Tip)

Sly