[pct-l] Re: Early season Streams Techniques and problem creeks

It would be REALLY helpful when posting messages like this to note the year
that you are referring to.  Conditions change not only day to day and week to
week but radically from year to year.  Your experiences even last year may not
be applicable to anything this year.

In a message dated 1/6/2004 8:21:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,