[pct-l] ...PCT start date. missing the ADZPCTKO?

Information seems to flow backwards along the trail fairly well. I
wouldn't worry to much about hearing the trail conditions along the way.
Just ask people you run into along the way. The ADZPCTKO is a wonderful
event but we certainly got along okay before it.

Since you'll be hiking behind the main pack, you ought to assume that most
of the water caches will be emptied before you get there. Again this
shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience as water caches ought to be
treated as only supplemental to the existing sources.

-Karl

Karl Brandt PCT97
http://people.ucsc.edu/~kbrandt/