[pct-l] Six Moon Designs - Starlite Pack - Thru-Hike Test Program

Greetings PCT, AT and CDT 2004 Thru-hikers,

After months in development, the next generation of Six Moon Designs packs
(The Starlite) will be shipping next month. In our ongoing test program,
we're looking for six thru-hikers, two each from the AT, PCT and CDT to test
the new pack on a thru-hike. While these packs are provided free of charge,
there are a few conditions.

This offer is being made only to members of the AT-L, PCT-L and CDT-L
mailing list. If you are interested in participating in our program, please
reply to me. I'll furnish details of the program for interested individuals
in the next week.