[pct-l] Mars

In a message dated 1/5/04 10:02:06 PM, Lonetrail@aol.com writes:

<< We have a hiker lose since Jan 1, in the San Bernardino Forest. He was
using
crampons near Mt Baldy and  fell some hundreds of feet. >>

We had an "extreme skier" lost in the Cascades for 4 nights in 0 degree
weather and he survived. All he had was ski clothing. He said he survived by
keeping moving. They were going to call off the search about an hour after he was
found. They said he was within 2 hours of dying
   Snowing quite heavily as I write, at least an inch an hour. Supposed to
change to rain this evening.