[pct-l] Pedicures

Here is something that my raise a few eyebrows.  As we all know, foot care is
a very important thing for any PCT hike.

One of the best things you can do for yourself for a PCT hike is get
pedicures along the way.  I think the women are way ahead of us guys when it comes to
this type of body care.  I am serious.  As a diabetic, I have been getting
them for 10 years.  Absolutely outstanding for foot care.  A 60 minute treatment
might cost between $25-$45.

I would get one in San Diego, Big Bear City, Tehachapi, South Lake Tahoe,
etc.  You would NEVER regret it and I would be extremely surprised if you did not
look forward to the next one as you go along the trail.  Happy trails,
Switchback