[pct-l] ...PCT start date. missing the ADZPCTKO?

I will have the water report website up sometime this month. Hikers won't be
able to post directly as I'm not a programmer. Instead, I will only update
it from posts here on the PCT-L. It will only be as good as the reports
posted here.

I would encourage you to attend the ADZPCTKO. It's not just water info or
WAG snow level predictions. It's meeting other hikers with similar
interests, and especially past hikers with tips. As No Way said, if you want
to start earlier, just ask and someone can pick you up on the trail for a
ride to the party. If you want to start later, just hang out on the beach
for a few weeks.

AsABat