[pct-l] beginning

RAINVILLE_PK@MSN.COM writes:

Pat

Well now is the time to break them in on the great outdoors.  Find hiking
clubs in your area. I hike with the Sierra Club, K9 Club and a local church. Boy
Scouts is another source. This website is great for information, check out
links given on some post and sites. Were do you live? My daughter who is 26 now
started her adventures this way which took her pretty much around the world.
She called me yesterday and wants me to do a conoe trip on the Green River in
Utah  this spring with her..I think I have that right. The experiences will
remain forever as a family plus you will keep in shape.
Choose your gear with care or you will have closets full of junk like most of
us.

Lonetrail