[pct-l] New to list

Hi everybody,

My name is Kent Ryhorchuk and my wife and hiking partner is Cathy Brewer
(who may also post under my email).

We are new to the list and would like to introduce ourselves. We are
planning our 2004 thru-hike right now and we are looking to get the
usual trail condition and So. Cal. water reports from the list as the
hiking season approaches. As former PCT section hikers we might have
some useful information to volunteer as well.

Some names on the list are familiar to us, as we hiked from Mexico to
Oregon in 2002. You might remember us as Hamburger and Helper.

Later,
Kent.