[pct-l] bears

Hey As a Bat:
     Your crazier than me.  My story is I was camping near Vermilion Resort in the Sierras.  I heard the screams of four boy scouts camping about 100 yards away.  The black bear ate all their food as they cried.  I finally got pissed off and took my pepper spray and walked to the bear.  He barked at me (not a good sign), and I sprayed him in the face with the pepper spray.  He couldn't see and he ran in circles for a minute and then ran off running into every other tree he came too.  I was a boy scout saviour and the bear was named the pin ball wizard.   Eric