[pct-l] bear cannisters again

Jon:
     The bearikade large cannister only weighs 31 oz.  It really does hold 6-7 days of food.  I'm a healthy eater and it carried everything I needed for a week in the Sierras las summer.  Give it a try.  It's titanium and stronger than anything out there.  A little pricey though.  I read an article that told of testing it with grizzlies.  It apparently stood up to 9 out of 10 grizzlies tested.  The last one, "terminator grizzly", broke it open after two hours of work.  Eric