FW: [pct-l] Gear Test Notifications

In a message dated 12/31/2003 6:00:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gray_hiker@mindpoison.org writes:

> I'd love to hear from people who actually test gear, what they think of
> it, how it performs.

It's easy enough to join the BGT list.

IMO, one problem I have with a monthly report is the many possible responses.
 Then the pct-l may turn into a satellite list of BGT.  That's totally
different then members here offering suggestions or independent manufacturers
occasionally posting about a new product.

Sly