FW: [pct-l] Gear Test Notifications

Hi,

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 CMountainDave@aol.com wrote:

> Am I missing something here? What, exactly, is wrong with a monthly summary
> of gear tests as long as it's not commercial in nature.

It has nothing to do with the PCT.

> Seem to me it would be a far better source of IMPARTIAL info on
> backpacking gear than advice give by somebody who is partial to his/her
> own gear.

Sure, but it has nothing to do with the PCT.

> I reiterate.

It has nothing to do with the PCT.

The original poster asked in all the lists on the server if he could post
his monthly posting. I'm sure he is also going to post it in
rec.backcountry, alt.rec.hiking and otherwise. I don't know why he is
pushing so hard, but I don't like it.

Ilja.