[pct-l] packs

If you can stand the price, the Kelty Cloud, in my opinion cannot be topped.
I use mine without internal stays, top or pockets, or waist belt ( all parts
are removable, and therefore optional) for nearly all occasions. This base
weight is 17.62 oz.  This past summer, through the Sierra from Cottonwood Pass
toVVR,  to carry 7.5 days of food plus bear cannister, I added the padded waist
belt and the top pouch.  Normal weight  - gear plus liter of water and 4 days
food is 19.8 lbs.  The Sierra weight was 30 lbs.  The pack is Indestructible,
period.  Many of the other truly lightweight packs cannot boast this.

No Way
Ray E