[pct-l] sock choice

In a message dated 12/15/03 8:35:38 PM, yogilists@hotmail.com writes:

<< I am a huge fan of New Balance shoes for the PCT.  >>

I'll say one good thing about New Balance: They are owned by the greatest
hiking boot company in the whole world! Red Wing! I'm actually wearing mine right
this moment! Why? Because they feel sooo good on my triple e dogs. Ordinary
shoes/ boots in a lesser width make them ache after a while and I can't wait to
take them off. I forget that I even have my Red Wings on. Hard to find a
triple e at Wal Mart.
  My feet look more like flippers than anything else