[pct-l] frogg toggs and O2 Rainwear

I used a frogg toggs type jacket:  O2 rainwear by 3M, I think.  It's the
same material as frogg toggs, just a different company.

You know how you're always a bit wet inside a rain jacket, and you never
know if it's from your sweat or from the rain?  Well, we got a DOWNPOUR just
north of Etna in 2003.  We stopped under some trees to cook dinner and wait
out the really hard rain.  Stopped just before the rain started.  I put on
my O2 Jacket.  After about 10 minutes of rain, I was very wet inside.  It
wasn't from sweat, because I had stopped about 5 minutes before the rain
started, and I was NOT moving around while I was cooking dinner.  We walked
on and I stayed wet inside the jacket.  The thing is a piece of crap, and is
now in a landfill somewhere in Oregon.

When I got to Ashland, I picked up a Marmot Pre-Cip Plus Meteor Jacket.  It
kept me dry in 2 weeks of rain almost every day in Washington.  The frogg
toggs material is cheap for a reason.  It's crap.

yogi

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup