[pct-l] Backpacking Computers

> I  hate to be a wet blanket, but isn't one of the joys of backpacking to
get
> away from this stuff?  I mean, if one must take the office with them, why
> bother going?

If I were to take the hypothetical device we talked about on a hike, it
wouldn't be to take the office with me. Mosty it would be a way for me to
write my journal in a legible form, have an easy way of transferring that
journal to an online site, and the ability to listen to music while on the
trail.

Gray