[pct-l] hiking boots??

In a message dated 12/1/2003 7:22:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dude@fastmail.ca writes:
<<<<<  All I can say I sthat I would never hike in boots again after getting
used to running shoes  for hiking . >>>>>

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

Only heavy or light footwear!! My New Balance 801's were fine for snow on the
Sierra passes this past June, and worked fine for a side trip to climb
Matterhorn Peak, including moderate angle rock faces, scree and boulders ( although
on ice they fared poorly).

No Way
Ray E