[pct-l] Introduction

Although I have been lurking on the list for some time, I am relatively new
and owe it to everyone to introduce myself. My name is Sean Crookham, my
trailname is Tick. (from a John Muir Trail experience) I will be 28 years
old when I begin my PCT Thru-hike in 2004. I grew up and reside among the
smoggy valleys of the Los Angeles region in Southern California. My current
job title is Director of Communications which is really just a fancy name
for IT guy who works too many hours. I've also done some volunteer
firefighting and worked with a local Wilderness Association.

I grew up in the area, camping, hiking and backpacking across California all
my life. I've always thought it would be an amazing experience to thru-hike
and so here I am, quitting my job, cashing out my savings and going walking.
I can't wait!

Sean Crookham aka Tick

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!