[pct-l] Mail Drops for 2004

I'm in the same boat.  I'm also hiking the PCT next year regardless of the
trail conditions (even if all of Southern Cal needs to be skipped).  So
how does re-routing work?  Is this something we should plan out ahead of
time.  Or do you just figure it out as you go?  So besides the fires in
Southern Cal, is Stevens Pass to Rainy Pass the only other section that
may not be passable?  What about the section north of Rainy Pass?  And
about this B&B fire in Oregon?  Is it too soon to know any of this?

Steve