[pct-l] Mail Drops for 2004

In a message dated 11/3/2003 11:51:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jkeener@pct04.com writes:

> What parts of the trail are known to be impassable or are highly likely to
> be impassable? I guess it's too soon to know about re-routing. It probably
> comes as no surprise that what had appeared to be a pretty straightforward
> process of paying attention to detail has become one of wandering about in
> the unknown.

I wouldn't worry about it until I got there, which means a "buy and mail as
you go" strategy would work best.  Carry the state highway maps.   If you have
to hitch around, so be it.  You can also strike out on your own, walk the
roads or find your own "trail" as you see fit if there's nothing in place.

This happens nearly every year on the CDT.

Sly