[pct-l] Mail Drops for 2004

Greetings:

I guess this comes under the heading of accepting things I cannot change. I
spent a part of this weekend firming my decision to hike the PCT next year,
whatever the trail condition. But I want some help.

I'm at that stage of planning where I am deciding mail drops. Obviously the
areas that involve part of southern California and a big chunk of Washington
have to go on hold. Here is what I am asking for:

What parts of the trail are known to be impassable or are highly likely to
be impassable? I guess it's too soon to know about re-routing. It probably
comes as no surprise that what had appeared to be a pretty straightforward
process of paying attention to detail has become one of wandering about in
the unknown.

Peace,
Jim

http://pct04.com