[pct-l] Sending cheese

Hi
If you are interested in cheese that has a longer life on the trail. I like
to buy from this company Delallo.com or call 1 800 433 9100. They are from the
East coast. They encase their Provolone and Mozzarella in wax. Does not need
refrigerated. It is in string and in one pound segments. I sometimes carry a
miniature grater. Call and make sure you get the waxed only.

Their long stick pepperoni is out of this world and has a long trail life.
But watch out for the cholesterol on both cheese and meats

lonetrail.