[pct-l] Oregon planning

I'm planning to walk the Oregon section of the PCT next summer(2004), starting mid to late June.  (norhtbound)

Does anyone have any favorite recipes/foods that are simple and require little to no on-trail preparation?

I plan to USPS/UPS most of my food drops.  What are some varieties of cheese (not cheese-like substances) that will hold up well for a few weeks?

And, finally, will snow be a huge issue that early in the season (on average)?

Thanks for all your help
Aranare  : )