[pct-l] Oregon planning

>I plan to USPS/UPS most of my food drops.  What are some varieties of
>cheese (not cheese-like substances) that will hold up well for a few weeks?

Generally, the harder the cheese, the longer the shelf life (less fat to go
rancid).
Swiss, Cheddar and Parmesan, Romano all last much longer than softer
cheeses like Ricotta, Brie, and Munster. I've heard processed cheeses have
the longest shelf lives, but am unwilling to test this. Parmesan is a great
condiment for most simple trail dishes.

Good luck, I loved Oregon myself.

Tangent